• Minimum 18 years of age;
• High School Diploma / GED;
• Valid Tennessee Driver's License (Class D) or equivalent in state of residence is needed prior to employment;
• State of Tennessee Certification of Firefighter I or equal (Pro Board or IFSAC)
o (TN Firefighter II is required within two years of employment),
• Tennessee Professional Certification of Emergency Medical Responder (EMR) or Licensed Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) or higher,
• Applicants must pass background and driver history check; medical and physical exams, and drug screen and pass the department's physical ability test
Employers, if you have an open position and you like to post your job for free, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will post it on our site.